Some of the Free and Open Source projects I’ve made:
- transmission-readynasduo - Transmission add-on for ReadyNAS Duo/NV+ (sparc).
- GoDropIt - A Go command-line client for DropIt Nextcloud app.
- arch-audit - A Rust utility like pkg-audit for Arch Linux.
- FeedToot - Ruby Mastodon toots RSS feed generator.
- itlinux-win-keyboard - An Italian keyboard layout for Windows, customized with shortcuts from Linux systems.
- base16-builder-rust - A Rust implementation of base16 builder.
- Choqok - Twitter, Pump.io, GNU Social, Friendica and Mastodon support for Choqok, a microblog client written in Qt.
- MPW - A MasterPassword client for Sailfish OS.
- Base64 - A Base64 encoder/decoder for Sailfish OS.
- Lyrics - A music lyrics application for Sailfish OS.
- SailHN - A HackerNews unofficial client for Sailfish OS.
- Papocchio - A free-hand draw application for Sailfish OS.
- HostIsDown - A Sailfish OS application to checks if an host is up or down.
You can also take a look to my OpenHub profile that lists some of the patches (build fixes, bug fixes or even new features) I sent to many open source projects.